Call for contribution!
Youth and extension/advisory services e-discussions
- Share your experiences, challenges, and successes as a Young Professional in extension. Share some of your questions and ideas on this topic.
- Share your testimony as an Experienced Professional (perhaps not a ‘youth’ yourself) and present key challenges and opportunities of working with young professionals in extension and rural advisory services.
Bringing these discussions to decisions and actions
Need some help to get started?
More about the Organizers
- Providing a voice within global policy dialogues and promoting improved investment in RAS
- Supporting the development and synthesis of evidence based approaches and policies for improving the effectiveness of RAS
- Strengthening actors and for a in RAS through facilitating interaction and networking
- To facilitate exchange of information and knowledge among young professionals across disciplines, professions, age and regions.
- To broaden opportunities for young professionals to contribute to strategic ARD policy debates.
- To promote agriculture among young people.
- To facilitate access to resource and capacity building opportunities.